Important Information for New Patients
If you’re new to our dental office, then your first appointment will always start with a smile from our front desk team, who will help you quickly organize our paperwork before escorting you to the back. After receiving a cleaning, you’ll get to meet your dentist, who will perform an exam and then recommend any necessary treatments. The entire process usually takes just about an hour.
Dental Insurance Welcome
If you’ve invested in dental insurance to help make your dental care more affordable, then our team is ready and able to help you get the most out of your plan. We’ll not only accept it, but we’ll also file the claim on your behalf, handle all the paperwork, and do everything we can to maximize your benefits at every visit. We’ll make it easier than ever to save on your dental care so you can always come to see us with peace of mind.
We’re a proud in-network provider with most dental insurances, including:
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- + Many more!
We promise to do everything we can to make your treatment affordable. During your visit with us, we can help you design a personal payment plan with a schedule that meets your needs. We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. As part of our commitment to making care more affordable, patients can sign up for flexible payment plans from Prosper Healthcare Lending or CareCredit.
Are you unable to make it to your next appointment? We ask that you please notify us at least 48 hours ahead of time. A fee may be charged to a patient who does not arrive for a scheduled appointment.
- Our team members are screened daily for COVID-19 risk factors
- We recommend that patient documents are completed prior to your appointment.
- Upon request, we offer a Concierge Service – from Car to Chair. Upon arrival at our office, you may wait in your vehicle and give us a call to check-in. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter, and one of our team members will personally escort you directly into your thoroughly disinfected treatment room.
- Every person entering the office is encouraged to wear a facial covering or face mask
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment and notify the office if you have a elevated temperature.
- We will ask that all patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need assistance, we ask that this be limited to a single person if possible. If a patient is accompanied by a guest, we recommend that the guest waits outside of the office. However, we have created social distancing space in our reception/waiting area.
- Room Disinfection – We provide adequate time for our teams to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Our waiting area will no longer offer magazines, charging stations, children’s toys, etc., as these items are difficult to disinfect. Our doctors and team will be wearing all of the recommended and supplementary personal protective equipment (PPE). You may see face shields, caps, shoe covers, gowns, gloves and masks, but you can be rest assured we’re smiling underneath them.