Emergency Dentist Serving in Tysons
Dental emergencies happen more often than you might think, and not just in sports! And of course, they only happen at the worst possible times. If you or a loved one ever damage your teeth in an accident or develop extreme dental pain, know that you can always reach out to Tysons Dental Esthetics. Dr. Berrada, Dr. Chopra/a>, and our entire team are have handled thousands of emergency patients over the years, so we’ll always be able to quickly relieve your pain and save your smile.
- A knocked out tooth
- A partially dislodged tooth
- A severe toothache
- An object stuck between the teeth
- Damaged dental work
- Injury to the gums
- Injury to the jaw
- Pain or swelling in the face
When you call in with an emergency, we’ll quickly try to learn what we can about your situation and advise you on what to do next. In many cases, we’re able to provide same-day care for emergency patients. Basically, if you ever need dental care right now, be sure to pick up the phone and call Tysons Dental Esthetics!
What To Do in a Dental Emergency
If you find yourself in any of the situations listed above, be sure to take the following steps after you have given us a call:
- Try to find any portions of your damaged/knocked out tooth and gently rinse them off without touching the root.
- Attempt to place your tooth back into your mouth. If you can’t, put it in a container of milk or saltwater. The tooth needs to stay wet until we can reattach it.
- Use a cold compress to control any swelling.
- Take over-the-counter medication for any pain (except aspirin, which can make bleeding worse).
- Use a clean rag or gauze to stop any bleeding.
This should keep you situated until you’re able to come see us, but don’t delay so we can help you as fast as we can!